- 1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked for 4 hours
- 3 celery sticks, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup olives
- 1/4 sundried tomatoes, soaked for 20 minutes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- handful fresh dill
- Tbs dijon mustard
- pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
Pulse to a coarse chop in processor or high speed blender.
Wrap-collard greens with center stem cut out. Each leaf make 2 wraps. Wrap spoonful of filling with sunflower sprouts, veggie strips (celery, carrot, scallions, cucumber, daikon radish, etc, tomatoes, avocado ( any of your preferences.
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 garlic clove
- fresh herbs ( I like dill, but you can use rosemary, thyme, tarragon, whatever you like
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2-3 Tbs cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, drizzle into blender until sauce flows freely and liquefies
Place on side or inside wrap
- rainbow carrots
In the video I am using the ingredients that I have on hand. I could have used Roma tomatoes and Italian herbs. the sauce was thinner with the juicier tomatoes but still amazingly delicious. I used cilantro and cumin. You can also use basil, thyme, oregano.
- 1 beet
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
Spiralize and squeeze out excess water with paper towels.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 tomatoes
- handful of fresh herbs
- Tbs dried herbs
- full fat coconut milk (chill overnight, use just the thick cream on top)
- salt and pepper to taste
Liquefy in processor or blender
Pour sauce on the noodles and add fresh veggies and olives. I used 1/2 a red bell pepper and green olives from Trader Joes without vinegar or oil.
Toss with Raw Vegan Goddess Dressing
- Tuscan Kale
- Red Kale
- Orange Bell Pepper
- Green Olives in brine (no vinegar or added oil)
Massage kale a few minutes to break down and wilt. Makes it more delightful to eat and easier to digest.
Top with crispy sweet potato ribbons