- 1 1/2 C raw pecans
- 1/3 C cocoa powder
- Tbs coconut oil
- 2-3 tbs raw agave
Process/blend to a sticky dough. Press into parchment lined springform pain and place in freezer.
- 3 C raw cashews soaked in water 20 mins and rinsed.
- Juice of 3-4 lemons
- 10 drops stevia
- Tsp vanilla
- 1/2 C coconut water. I use the leftover from a full fat can of coconut water. Refrigerate overnight so the cream rises to the top. Drizzle the water slowly into the blending lemon cream to achieve the desired consistency. Save the coconut cream in fridge for the whipped topping.
Spread evenly over crust and refrigerate or freeze to set.
Thaw before serving and top with coconut whipped cream.
Coconut whipped cream
- 1-2 cans of full fat coconut milk
- Tsp vanilla
- 5 drops of stevia or 1 tsp agave
Refrigerate coconut milk overnight. Spoon the cream that rises to the top into a chilled bowl. Whip until fluffy.
- 1/2 C raw pecans
- 1/2 C raw cashews
- 1/4 C shredded coconut
- 1/2 C Cocoa
- 4 Medjool dates
- tsp Vanilla
- Tbs raw agave nectar (to taste and to assure crust is sticky)
Pulse nuts to a coarse meal.
Add other ingredients and pulse to a sticky dough.
Press evenly into pie plate or muffin tins. I like to use a springform pan. Place in freezer.
- 2-3 bananas
- cream from the top of 2 cans of full fat coconut milk refrigerated over night
- 1/4 C coconut oil
- tsp vanilla
- pinch salt
- 3 Tbs raw agave nectar
Process in blender/food processor until smooth and creamy. Pour and spread evenly onto crust
and place back in freezer 2-3 hours
Thaw for 10-15 minutes before serving .
Top with coconut whipped cream and shredded coconut.
Coconut whipped cream:
Scoop the cream off the top of a refrigerated can of full fat coconut milk and whip with 1 tsp of vanilla and 5 drops of stevia or a tsp of raw agave syrup.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked for 4 hours
- 3 celery sticks, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup olives
- 1/4 sundried tomatoes, soaked for 20 minutes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- handful fresh dill
- Tbs dijon mustard
- pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
Pulse to a coarse chop in processor or high speed blender.
Wrap-collard greens with center stem cut out. Each leaf make 2 wraps. Wrap spoonful of filling with sunflower sprouts, veggie strips (celery, carrot, scallions, cucumber, daikon radish, etc, tomatoes, avocado ( any of your preferences.
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 garlic clove
- fresh herbs ( I like dill, but you can use rosemary, thyme, tarragon, whatever you like
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 2-3 Tbs cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, drizzle into blender until sauce flows freely and liquefies
Place on side or inside wrap
In the video I am using the ingredients that I have on hand. I could have used Roma tomatoes and Italian herbs. the sauce was thinner with the juicier tomatoes but still amazingly delicious. I used cilantro and cumin. You can also use basil, thyme, oregano.
- 1 beet
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
Spiralize and squeeze out excess water with paper towels.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2-3 tomatoes
- handful of fresh herbs
- Tbs dried herbs
- full fat coconut milk (chill overnight, use just the thick cream on top)
- salt and pepper to taste
Liquefy in processor or blender
Pour sauce on the noodles and add fresh veggies and olives. I used 1/2 a red bell pepper and green olives from Trader Joes without vinegar or oil.